Financial Enforcement Actions
This search of over 100 sources identifies individuals and institutions that have been the subject of financial enforcement actions, orders or penalties. Here are just a few of the US sources:
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS)
For the entire list of over 100 sources please contact us.
Federal Sanctions & Exclusions
This search checks the GSA’s Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) and the OIG’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE) for excluded or sanctioned individuals.
The Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) includes information regarding entities debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, excluded or disqualified under the nonprocurement common rule, or otherwise declared ineligible from receiving Federal contracts, certain subcontracts, and certain Federal assistance and benefits.
The List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE) includes information regarding individuals or entities excluded from participating in Federally-funded health care programs. Bases for exclusion include convictions for program-related fraud and patient abuse, licensing board actions and default on Health Education Assistance Loans.
This product is a search of 134 domestic and international sanctions and exclusions lists, including the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) list. Our Homeland Security Search satisfies a key component of the Patriot Act.
- This product will search a database of adverse actions against individuals in the healthcare industry. The search includes the OIG (LEIE), GSA (EPLS) and FDA exclusion lists, along with other 800 other sources, including federal and state agencies. The Healthcare Sanctions search is crucial in revealing individuals and entities currently excluded from receiving payment from Medicare, Medicaid and all Federal health care programs
- Professional License Verification
Professional Healthcare License Verification
Many positions require an individual to have received specialized training, certification, or a professional license, we can confirm the information an individual provides. Reports typically include license type, issuing authority and dates of validity. For certain license types, disciplinary history may also be included.
Our DOT/FMCSA background checks will help you maintain compliance with applicable regulations concerning new hires. As part of a DOT background check, we will conduct a mandatory inquiry into an applicant’s drug and alcohol history with each employer, as well as run the required driving record, including a CDLIS search. We can also conduct DOT regulated inquiries for other agencies, such as the FAA.