The Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 is used by an employer to verify an employee's identity and to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States. Our Electronic Form I-9 service provides a comprehensive error-detecting solution that virtually eliminates processing errors and simplifies the document completion process.
- Secure, paperless Form I-9 storage, with 24/7 access for updating, re-verification and governmental inspection
- The ability to e-sign the I-9 form, utilizing a high-security, DHS-compliant click-to-sign solution
- “Add eDocuments” feature allows you to electronically attach related I-9 documents to employees’ I-9 Forms
- 90, 60, and 30-day e-mail alerts to be forwarded to you prior to the expiration of work authorization documents
- The ability to run reports by client location