The Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 is used by an employer to verify an employee's identity and to establish that the worker is eligible to accept employment in the United States. Our Electronic Form I-9 service provides a comprehensive error-detecting solution that virtually eliminates processing errors and simplifies the document completion process.
- Secure, paperless Form I-9 storage, with 24/7 access for updating, re-verification and governmental inspection
- The ability to e-sign the I-9 form, utilizing a high-security, DHS-compliant click-to-sign solution
- “Add eDocuments” feature allows you to electronically attach related I-9 documents to employees’ I-9 Forms
- 90, 60, and 30-day e-mail alerts to be forwarded to you prior to the expiration of work authorization documents
- The ability to run reports by client location
All background check information is provided by an FCRA-certified licensed private investigator. The FCRA-certified licensed private investigator, in its entirety, is responsible for ordering technology, report data, federal/state compliance, accuracy, delivery of reports, thoroughness and presenting the information in an understandable format. Thomas Hamilton & Associates and its dba/subsidiaries (THA), is not nor has ever been a consumer reporting agency (CRA) as defined by 15 U.S.C.1681a(f), is not responsible for report compliance, does not compile, produce, prepare, update, or have any input regarding the contents of any background or drug screen reports. THA is not responsible for the CRA's sources or accuracy and is not able to edit or alter any part of a finished background report. All adverse action taken on behalf of employers is performed entirely by the CRA, and the CRA its entirety is responsible for all letters, content and the adverse action process. THA is not a reseller as defined by 15 U.S.C.1681a(u) and does not take possession of reports or resell reports to multiple employers.