Our screening partner offers.
- Many years of experience and a knowledgeable customer service department
- Nationwide collection sites
- Fast turnaround times
- No paper forms and all electronic forms are sent to the individual’s phone or email
- Numerous drug panel options to choose; from simple to comprehensive
- Drug testing for pre-employment, random and for cause
- Compliance with D.O.T. requirements
- Stand-alone orders or returned as part of the applicant’s background check
More information on a drug-free workplace visit www.drugfreeworkplace.org.
All background check information is provided by an FCRA-certified licensed private investigator. The FCRA-certified licensed private investigator, in its entirety, is responsible for ordering technology, report data, federal/state compliance, accuracy, delivery of reports, thoroughness and presenting the information in an understandable format. Thomas Hamilton & Associates and its dba/subsidiaries (THA), is not nor has ever been a consumer reporting agency (CRA) as defined by 15 U.S.C.1681a(f), is not responsible for report compliance, does not compile, produce, prepare, update, or have any input regarding the contents of any background or drug screen reports. THA is not responsible for the CRA's sources or accuracy and is not able to edit or alter any part of a finished background report. All adverse action taken on behalf of employers is performed entirely by the CRA, and the CRA its entirety is responsible for all letters, content and the adverse action process. THA is not a reseller as defined by 15 U.S.C.1681a(u) and does not take possession of reports or resell reports to multiple employers.